Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh Crap! 18 days!

Well, I've been bad. Eating bad. Drinking Bad. Being lazy and not working out. The joke is on me now. Warriors Dash is 18 days away. As much as it pains me, I'm not going to back out. So for the next 18 days I'll be tracking my working out and meal plans. I want to be 90% raw with no dairy, chicken or beef. I plan on having a bit of fish because its a good protein. Soooo here we go:

Breakfast- it was crap so we aren't going to talk about it.

Lunch- Large tomato with spike seasoning, kimchi (not raw but definitely good for you) and a bottle of High Country ginger kombucha. Yum yum yum.

Dinner is going to be something new for me. I'm not a mushroom lover by any means, but I am always willing to give this a try. Tonight will be raw portabello steaks with cauliflower mashed potatoes. If it doesn't work out.... well, there's always salads.

I'll be heading to the gym for a cardio bootcamp and a bit of treadmill work. Lord help me.

1 comment: