Monday, May 9, 2011

At such great heights....

Mother's Day has come and gone. It's was an action packed day of going to my favorite restaurant with my family, hitting up a nursery on the way back, working on the yard, grilling for the first time this year and watching a movie (a boring and confusing movie). I was so tired by 9pm I was practically in tears before I could get to my pillow. I find, as of late, having a hard time of having a positive mindset when I lay down to go to sleep. I could just be PMSing (something I have a habit of doing once a month) but if something really upsets you is it negated by the fact that Aunt Flow is coming to town? My tolerance may be hair-trigger  but the underlying issue is still there and not being dealt with. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I find when my outlook on life seems dismal my OCD (or as my Mother calls it.... OCDC.... Hehe) kicks in. I'm sure it's a way to take control over my life when I feel like there is none. So after a full nights sleep I woke up at 7:00AM and it was on like Donkey Kong. Breakfast for the monkey and me, I juiced for later, dishes done, fridge cleaned out, laundry in the dryer, the Monkey to school, me making a second trip to the school because we forgot to pack his snack, planting some of my herbs and veggies and attempting to remove the nasty stump from the back yard (unsuccessfully). It's now 10:40AM. *sigh*

But on a more positive note... meet my little Monkey:

He loooves strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment