Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm only slightly crazy, I promise

I may have not mentioned this before but I'm a hairdresser. I'm a booth renter, as well, which means I don't get a paycheck. I pay to work in the space that I'm at. I truly love what I do and, after coming out of working at a very very corporate salon, I am so happy about the new salon that I'm in. That being said, when you have days of no clients and you don't work it can reek havoc on your mental state. Soooo *ahem* in order to organize my life so I can feel productive and organized I made a to-do list. Hell OCD we meet again.





I've managed to get my meal planning down to an art form. For the boys (big and little alike) I've made a few huge dishes that I don't eat. Spaghetti, Chili, soups..... *sigh* yum. For my self it goes a little like this:

Before I Consume Anything

Breakfast
Fresh fruit

Lunch
Wegman's Salad Greens with herbs, red onions, yellow peppers, pan seared Salmon (or Cod), red pepper probiotic dressing with a dash of Wegman's Lemon dressing

Snack 
Green Lemonade
Veggies with salsa/hummus

Dinner
A lean protein and a veggie

Snack
Veggies with salsa/hummus

So far so good. They say that a diet is hard but changing your life style is even harder. No more cigarettes, chilling out on the drinking, good nights rest, active life. I want this so bad it hurts. I don't want to look in the mirror and hate what I see. I know how I got to this point and I want to do anything and everything I can to change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment