Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bring it on Thor!!

The other night had to be, hands down, one of the coolest storms I have ever seen. It felt like we were right in the middle of it! Needless to say, there was no sleeping until the storm was over. And, OH, what a reward!! It's magnificent outside. The birds are chirping and my cats were losing their minds because they are house kitties. Sorry Benny and Phin, it's indoors only for you two.

The past week has been a doozy (hence the no posting). It was one of those, "What now??!" kind of weeks. I swear inanimate objects were leaping off the their resting places to attack me when I walked by. If something could go wrong it would. And there really was no redeeming my self it would seem. Just doom doom doom. Bah.

In the midst of the Craptacular Week I was having the Monkey and I decided to go visit my Matriarch out in her newly built (and freaking amazing) house. The skies were beautiful and I just needed some fresh air and a good does of "Get your head out of your ass, Gitchie." She's good like that. Plus she had vodka. Lots of yummy vodka.

The field behind the house


We found a tunnel!!!

 




Brownie running through the fields.

 



 
I wish I could say my week got better after coming back from the country, but it didn't. It's okay, this week is proving to be much much better. 
What do you do when you need to get away from it all?


No comments:

Post a Comment