Saturday, April 16, 2011

I survived the acupuncture. I could be all serious and talk about how professional and informative the doctor (?) was, how nice the receptionist was but in all honesty all I could think of after all the needles were in places needles should never go, the heating lamp was pointed at my back and he left me alone to "focus on my inner self", I had pictures of Kung-Fu Panda running through my mind. So apparently I have a big, fat Panda as my "inner self". I wonder what I'm going to see in my head next week.

Today's going to be a whirl wind event of working super early then running to K-mart to get stocking and maybe a new camera. Then James and I are heading to Oneonta, NY for a wedding. To be honest with you I really want to say in my house and cook this amazing soup that has been on my mind for the past few days. Its called the "Magic Soup" and I think I'm starting to obsess about it. Maybe I'll make it when we get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment